Our computer crashed and then we reset it. It crashed again and we reset it again. We are still living out of boxes and we finally found the cable for the camera so we have new pictures to post! Norah is doing so well, growing and learning. She is funny and pretty wild! She is sitting up by herself and working on crawling, though right now it's more of an army crawl. Her primary mode of moving is rolling from her belly to her back until she reaches what she wants. Gram calls her a "rolly polly". She has the sweetest laugh and she loves dogs! Last week we started giving her Muesli (oat cereal) with bits of apples once a day, and I must say that she's enjoying her new food! She weighs around 16 pounds and is about 25 inches long. Norah is an excellent sleeper, too! She goes to bed around 7:30-8 and sleeps between 8-12 hours every night! She is also a thumb sucker, so cute and so nice because she can pacify herself. Woo. Ok, maybe next time I won't have to update so much. If you're still reading, enjoy some photos of the past few weeks.
Oh yeah, Norah turned 6 months on March 12!!! Half a year old, wow!
Happy Birthday Rory!

Crazy girl

View from our kitchen window...
Are you talkin' to me?

So serious

Valentine's dinner at Mountain Lake Lodge
Big girl
Sleeping in Daddy's arms
3 comments:
Okay, I SO enjoyed this. She is getting so big! I still was picturing her as that little girl we saw in January. I love her Robeex too. She needs to come see me :) We love you!
She is beautiful! My only little grand girl.... I love her so much. I could really spoil her if you lived closer. Keep a postin'.
Love you,
Mama
She's just adorable. They grow so fast just enjoy every minute.
The view is just AMAZING!!!!!
I would so love to go to Montana.
Lucky Girl!
Post a Comment