
Well, here I am 34 weeks pregnant and quite uncomfortable. Only 6 more weeks! We had an appointment with Margaret, our midwife this past Wednesday and I was prescribed "Crampbark" to slow down some intense contractions that I've been having. Crampbark is bark from a certain tree that is a natural muscle relaxer. I have to simmer it in water and then drink it as a chilled tea; it tastes and smells like dirt. Norah is still doing very well and is measuring around 36 weeks! I hope that means she will be here early.
I have been painting pictures (see photo on the right) for the nursery and attempting to create a mobile to hang over the changing table. It keeps me busy and makes me feel like I'm bonding with
my daughter. It's all coming together quite nicely if I do say so myself. Once the nursery is complete I will take pictures and post them for all of you to see!Rory is doing well. He is working hard and getting excited about his daughter arriving. We are taking a birthing class together once a week and practicing our relaxation and birthing techniques every night! I am so proud of my husband; he has become so involved, educated and interested in pregnancy.
My sister is throwing us a "Virtual Baby Shower"! Because we live in Spokane, Washington away from family and friends, it's impossible to have a shower with everyone. So, she made a website with links to the blog, our registries, and a guessing game to guess Norah's birth weight. She is so thoughtful! Here's a link to the event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=26378186679 and here's a link to the guessing game: http://norahbabyshower.blogspot.com/
In other news, I am having a wart removed this week, yay! Oh, here we are together:



1 comment:
so you might be birthing a 13 pound baby! oh no! hopefully norah does come early for you. you look fabulous! hold on, only a couple more weeks.
Post a Comment