
Here I am at exactly 32 weeks. I feel huge. Rory and I were talking last night and we are worried by how fast these last few weeks have flown by. I don't even remember starting the third trimester and now I am half way through it. Yeash. I think Norah is running out of space because her movements have been different lately. Instead of flipping and poking, now she slowly rubs her body parts against my tummy, it's very entertaining to watch. Also, she has been getting the hiccups, or so I think. Being pregnant is such an interesting phenomenon. It's so odd to have so much love for someone so small, someone we've never met, yet we do. We love her so much and we can not believe she will be here in just a few short weeks.




1 comment:
asher doesn't like when he gets the hiccups. he kicks after each hiccup as if he is trying to get rid of them! your 32 picture is beautiful!
Post a Comment