Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Katie!


Today is my birthday! I have lived twenty-two wonderful years and I look forward to even more. "Do you feel old?", has been the question of the day and to answer you all, Yes, I do! I'm married and pregnant for crying out loud! My life is so blessed and full of surprises. I have an amazing husband, a soon-to-be beautiful daughter, and wonderful family and friends. I am humbled by all that God has given me.

For my birthday, my thoughtful husband took me to get my haircut, and to Borders to do some reading (our favorite). Then, he surprised me with a BEAUTIFUL acoustic guitar!! I am beyond thrilled! I have been wanting one for years and especially wanting one lately so as to play for little Norah. Tonight, we are having home-made tacos and triple-chunk brownies! What a wonderful birthday! Thanks to all who made this such a special day!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy late b-day! our b-days are close together. congrats on the new guitar.