
I suppose I could update family and friends on things going on in our life other than the pregnancy. This past weekend, Rory and I went home to Kalispell, Montana for a surprise visit. It was so nice to see our family and all of our dear friends, who we miss oh so much. Rory's sister, Ralyssa is 18 weeks pregnant with a girl, his cousin, Cassie is 23 weeks pregnant with twin girls, and our friend Sara is 31 weeks pregnant with a girl so it was fun to compare bellies and talk about "mommy things". I enjoyed having everyone see how much my belly has grown and to my surprise, I actually love having people touch my belly to feel and see Norah move. Norah got lots of gifts from her Grandma Vickie and Aunt Nichole this weekend but I think Rory and I enjoyed them more than Norah. We're back in Spokane now and it's sad being away from those we love but we really enjoy the city so we're going out for the day to celebrate being home!
I am aware that we missed week 23's picture but we were busy, so week 24 will be up soon! We will try to get a video clip of Norah kicking my belly as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment